5 Films To See This Halloween
- Randie — The harrowing tale of a pitcher who loses control of his rage as age and injuries beset him. Batters — and John Travolta — run in terror.
- The Beckettcist — A troubled general manager in danger of losing his faith seeks to cast out the fastball-throwing demons from his ace in waiting.
- 28 Hatchet-Jobs Later — A bewildered third baseman walks the deserted streets of New York avoiding the bloodthirsty zombies out to attack him — and print his response in the tabloids.
- Team of the Living Dead — A fearful front office awaits the wrath of a hellish monster after an undead-like playoff performance.
- Manny-man — Say his name five times into a mirror and a monstrous ghoul will rip the heart out of your lineup, leaving little of value in return. "I’ll be glad to take him off your hands … Mwahahahahaha!"