In news emanating from both US Magazine and Sports Illustrated, it appears that Theo Epstein’s T-Mobile Sidekick was hacked, it’s contents soon to be distributed over the internet for all to see. Some of the juicier tidbits leaked to this blogger include:
- notepad item with comment "tell Beane Youkilis off limits – it’s a Jew thing"
- photo of college-aged Epstein passed out on couch, dressed in nothing but Yankees hat
- countless phone numbers, amongst them digits for Johnny Damon, Manny Ramirez, Terry Francona, Tom Werner, and Anna Benson
- scans of crayon napkin sketches for new Fenway Park addition showing large red and white stone turrets and moat on Yawkey Way.
- draft email from someone named JWH, stating "Congrats – I knew we could do it. Now let’s dismantle and cash out".
- AOL instant message conversation from December 2003 with someone named "MVP-Rod" revealing interest in "leaving this sh*thole Arlington for somewhere where I can get some press"
- "One Night in Paris" screensaver