Is there a way we can compile a list of facts about this entire steroid mess?
–Regular commenter I'mBillMcNeal
Your wish is my command:
- Steroids give you superhuman strength
- If you combine HGH and steroids you will be able to fly in approximately 48 hours (Sorry, David Blaine)
- Jose Canseco invented steroids
- Alex Rodriguez knew someone named "Boli"
- Hot weather is conducive to a "loosey-goosey" clubhouse culture
- Baseball players will try anything once, much like my friend Donny in high school
- Steroids can only be injected in your butt. If you do not inject in said body part, you are doing HGH or the Cream
- Flax Seed Oil is good for pregnant women
- Steroid use is worse than murder, domestic violence, but not worse than fans running on the field (ethically speaking).
- Jose Canseco once led police on a three-state high speed chase while he thought up the formula for steroids
- There is no truth to the rumor that Paul Simon uses steroids. (Which Paul Simon?)
- The Rally Monkey is a tweaker
- Richard Gere
- Used beer cans usually contain syringes used by steroid users
- Roger Clemens once threw a broken bat in the direction of Mike Piazza
- Steve Phillips did not trade Scott Kazmir
- David Ortiz weighed 100 lbs while on Minnesota. He was a speedy slap-hitter nicknamed "Mini-Eckstein"
- Steroid-use is tearing our nation apart
- Jose Canseco was given the Congressional Medal of Honor in a private ceremony held in Guam in the Fall of 2007.