Some questions raised by tonight’s beautiful affair:
- Will Bernie Williams be suspended?
- Will Melky be on the roster on Wednesday?
- How many players (Yankee or Red Sox) are quoted in the paper tomorrow saying "it’s just one game" or "we have to forget this game and get ready for tomorrow" or "those runs only count tonight"?
- In the next two weeks will Randy Johnson a) pitch a 2-hitter or b) be DL’d?
- Will the Sox realize they still have two more games in this series?
- Will Joe Torre chastise Yankees fans for heartily booing both Randy Johnson and Alex Rodriguez?
- Why didn’t the Mike Vaccaro of the New York Post suggest that the Yankees "Drop A-Gon"?
- Bigger controversy: YF starting a new thread mid-game or my maintaining household harmony by having "American Idol" on while following the game electronically?
- Who gets sent home: Katharine McPhee or Chris Daughtry?